Hey,

So, I found out this cool thing about screen today. While I use screen every
day, in almost every interaction with my main terminals and on servers, I am
obviously not a screen poweruser and being of pure energy yet. Here's a cool
feature that I've added to all of my ~/.screenrc files now:

hardstatus on
hardstatus alwayslastline
hardstatus string "%{.bW}%-w%{.rW}%n %t%{-}%+w %=%{..G} %H %{..Y} %d/%m %C%a"

It creates a status bar that has tab-like thingies which looks like this:

  http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/random/screen-love.png

Awesome!

- Jeff

     "Old timers will tell you what a pain unstable was during the new
        testament transition." - Jon Corbet on Debian's KJV packages