Have had similar boot problems in the past when changing harware/drives.

Cant remember getting such a message but probably did.

1) check the boot order in the BIOS

2) check the mobo to HD connections - ie the order of the cables from mobo to hd's

3) learned from experience - change the ( assumedly) SATA cables - usually the last thing anyone does and I've found it to be my problem a couple of times.

4) boot a live CD and use HardInfo or such to check the HDD drive info.

I'm no expert but I'm always swapping gear from one PC to another and have struck many problems. Not all Mobos/Bios's act the same.

I've currently got a mobo with IDE and SATA connectors that will no way boot from anthing other than an IDE drive.

Good Luck

Bill