From: Voytek <li...@sbt.net.au>
Date: 05/12/2013  21:32  (GMT+10:00)
To: slug@slug.org.au
Subject: [SLUG] Script to retrieve/process email content?

I occasionally get an email that contains a link, I'd like to 'click' on that
link soon after the email arrives, I think... I could wget the link, I think it
could work, but I need some imap mail client? that could run on the server to
become aware of such email, parse it for link, and wget it..?

Or is there a better way to do this? The email comes through postfix/dovecot
virtual domain if that matters

Thanks, Voytek