Enrico Zini wrote:
On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 11:12:56PM +0200, Baruch Even wrote:

+                "Platform": 3, # Automotive = 3, pedestrian = 2, stationary = 1

Does this mean that it's possible to configure the GPS to have decent
traces while walking? Would it work? I could certainly use such a
feature.

It should be, I didn't test it though. If you want to test it and let us know if it does indeed improve the traces, that would be great.

I already sent email to smartphones-standards to add api to control this value but got no replies so far.

Baruch