From: smug@googlegroups.com [smug@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Nicholas Holt
[nick_publ...@mac.com]
Sent: 25 November 2011 08:29
To: smug@googlegroups.com
Subject: [sussex_mug] Affordable projector to connect to an MBook Air

Has anyone any experience of the new generation of small fairly inexpensive
projectors with an LED light source?
Apple are selling one for about £250 and has some reasonable reviews. Maplin
have some as well.
I would initially be looking to project Keynote presentations to small (10-20
people) audiences.
June 2011 MBA running latest version of Lion.
Nick

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed

and do not necessarily represent those of St Bedes School Trust

Reasonable precautions (virus scanning) have been undertaken to ensure no
viruses are present in this email; St Bedes School Trust cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email
attachment(s)