John Derstine wrote:

>  I have seen two video clips of carrier based aircraft doing more
> bizarre things than that, for example off the deck flyby between two ships
> with two jets, canopy to canopy one inverted and one rifgt side up.

For a front row seat, all ya gotta do is "sign up" (or be drafted circa 1970).
When our "fly-boys" got a confirmed kill on a mig in North Viet Nam (AND had fuel to
burn upon return to the carrier, which was
rare) we'd get an airshow you wouldn't believe....ya had to be on the flight deck or
conning tower to believe it!  Hey, them guys
not only come through below flight-deck level, but they got them fishin'poles
(arresting hooks) down, and trolling for dinner on the
Tonkin Gulf fishing pond.  Yes guys...they're that good....and getting better!
Scott