Hi All...

I would like to announce the opening of the Official Old Buzzard's
Sunbird Classic web site. It is full of information on the contest and
the history behind it. There some pictures there for your enjoyment as
well as a reprint of the original Sunbird construction article complete
with the photos from it.You can even register for the contest through
the site! There will be an Official Classic t-shirt available shortly so
look for that there too.

Old Buzzard's SUNBIRD Classic Hand Launch Contest Friday, February 4,
2000
 preceding the CASL Southwest Classic in Phoenix Az. Join Dave
Thornburg, Taylor Collins and Ray Hayes, your hosts with lots of help
from volunteers  from many states for this one day contest.

I am looking for even more content to put on the page. If you have any
pictures of the early days of HLG with Dave Thornburg or his Sunbird
design, or if you have any stories about Dave, tall tales or
non-fiction  we might find interesting please feel free to send it to me
and I will post it. We are always looking for pictures of your Sunbird.

http://www1.minn.net/~crabcake/sunbird

Cheers,
Mark