> >"but the 555 doesn't have enough channels to work
> >the programmable aileron functions in my 8UAF's."
> >
> >Sure it does, read the appendix to Don Edburgs book.  It's quite simple.
>
> Take a look at this also:
> <http://www.users.uswest.net/~slickraft/slickraft2_5a.htm>
>
> Pick your poison - soldering or programming 4 out of the 5 PMIX's
> available...

Actually, you don't need to use any of the PMIX's. Set it up
as a 4 servo wing, turn on the built-in flap->aileron and
aileron->mixes at 100%, and you can use channels 1 & 5
as ailerons. All the other built-in mixes such as elevator->flap,
launch, butterfly, etc. then work as usual. I use exactly this
setup with a 555 for my HLG.

Ciao - Chris

******
Chris Kaiser