James,
Thanks for opportunity to explain my test mails.
My test text quoted in your reply has indicated you are not a "digest"
subscriber of RCSE. My problem is associated with "digest" format. I do not
know what happen to my mail tool, a proprietry of Compuserve that I am
running few problem with mails addressing to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Some of
which comes out of the digest as, premature word warp with undesired "="
symbol inserted and "3D" symbol inserted upon equal sign (=). Being a
computer dummy, I am close to exhusted my knowhow to improve the situation
but experimenting one mail tool to the other. Please take my post as a
stalled car trying to start up and move out of the emergency lane. Would
appreciate your tolerance to that.
YK Chan

Does testing email and just sending it to yourself act any differently then

if you post to the airage server and broadcast your test to hundreds of
people?

Just curious.
<