At 02:26 PM 11/23/99 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>What exactly is dynamic soaring?  I have heard quite a bit about it, but
>no information has been found on the net.  Thanks in advance,

Reading about it or seeing pictures and diagrams doesn't do the subject of
Dynamic Soaring justice.

Buy the Endless Lift II video tape from Paul Naton and see and hear
it...  the speeds they get the models up to are fricken' crazy!

I guess the ultimate would be to go to Parker Mtn., CA. and see Joe "Dr.
DS" Wurts put on the show live!

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
ICQ 6997780