I bought a metric "yardstick"  at a fabric store. They also had a 1 meter
tape measure with adhesive back that could be attached to a workbench. Rich.

        ----------
        From:  GRW [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:  Thursday, January 20, 2000 11:55 PM
        To:  soaring
        Subject:  [RCSE] Metric Ruler

        Does anyone know where I could print out a metric ruler online?  I'm
        wanting to finish a portion of a project and don't have a metric
ruler.
        Great huh!  3 cm = 1.1811 inches .... anyone have a guess as how big
the
        .1811 inches is?  Thanks

        --
        Glenn R. Whitcomb
        Elko, NV

        RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send