I'll second that request !!??  I NEED one, too!!!!  Sky Pilot!

From: "Jim Deck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  Subject: Old Graupner Sailplane Part?
    I just acquired an old Graupner sailplane.  It has a T-tail with a two piece plastic mounting device the allows a full-flying stab to rock on top the fin.  This plastic piece is broken and appears to have been a weak link in the design.  Does Graupner (or perhaps someone in this forum) stock old bits and pieces?  The sailplane is pretty attractive and looks like a good sport flyer so I'd like to restore it.     Thanks in advance,    Jim Deck

Paul Clark, SKY PILOT, Osaka, Japan    (AMA # 53 777 1)
http://www.jesus4greaterasia.com/
http://www.jesus4greaterasia.com/skypilot/
SKY PILOT'S HANGAR--RCHLG-DHL AFICIONADO

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.