From: John D. Frugé [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 3:36 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] stopwatch question.

I want to ask what type of stop watch you all use for TD contests. My club
MRCC are looking to upgrade from a standard simple start / stop watch to
something that will do a countdown for the timer so he or she dos not have
to think about anyting just call out the time on the watch. Also of course
it will need to show the total time for the landing judge. The easyer the
better. It was not until the Add em up @ the SWC over the weekend that we
found that we have been doing things the hard way for quite some time. Guess
it comes down to learning something new everyday :)

Thanks,

John Fruge
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format