Where was I going with my comments on servo torque requirements based on the
post by Mark Drella on the Supra servos. My thoughts were echoed more
strongly and straightforwardly in posts by others.

Summary
1. Mark's figures on Supra servo torque requirements are worst case numbers,
very few flyers will ever experience these loads. (Daryl Perkins reinforced
this with his comment that "99.9% of you guys will never build the line
tension Mark is referring to."
2. Don't believe the advertised torque specification for a servo, it is a
best case number - in actual use it will be lower. (Simon went into detail
on "Servo Performance - Real World".
3. Each flyer needs to understand this and make a personal decision based
upon personal experience and expectation of their type of flying. (Gordy in
his normal style.)

I've taken up enough bandwidth,
Don