All kits are NIB.  Shipping is additional.  All shipping should fall between $10 and $20 depending upon the particular kit.  All will be shipped by Fedex Ground insured.  Payment by money order or PayPal.  For PayPal add 3% to cover the charges.

I ship once a week on Fridays.

Alcyone-fiberglass fuselage-open class  $195

Larry Jolly Pantera $150

SkyBench Osprey - fiberglass fuselage 2 meter $140

Culpepper Callisto - T Tail -fiberglass fuselage - 99.5" span -foam core wings   $150

RNR Nova fuselage only - never used but has some easy to fix blemishes  $85

Leading Edge Gliders P40 Warhawk 60" EPP PSS - preshaped fuselage - $100

Leading Edge Gliders ME109 60" EPP PSS - preshaped fuselage - $100

Leading Edge Gliders One Design 60" EPP - $65

Quasoar - Fiberglass fuselage - Foam core wings 123" span $150

Paragon $95

Embat electric $50

More as I dig through my warehouse to see what I have