Hello,

OK, before these go on E-Bay their here on RCSE and since I probably will never build these

two original Allegro-Lite kits, they need to get to somebody who will.  These are the original kits

from Pat Sloan. Both kits are complete with all wood parts, composite parts, spar materials,

laser cut ribs, carbon boom, etc and additional items not part of the kits, ie,  4 layer Kevlar POD by

Mike Bailey, full sheet wing plans by Taylor Collins,, and also Kit # 1 comes with the V-mount

by Bud Elder.

Kit # 2 is a duplicate of Kit # 1 except it does NOT include the V-mount

These kits are in excellent shape, nothing broken or missing.

Kit # 1 is $285.00, which includes your shipping and insurance costs.

Kit #2 is $275.00, which includes your shipping and insurance costs.

Kits will be shipped by USPS Priority mail.  Sales/shipping in CONUSA

Personal checks OK. (shipping will be delayed until check clears)

Postal Money Order, PAY Pal OK, just add 3% for the charges.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] for photo’s of kits, or to contact me. If interested.

Thanks

Winston in Walla Walla.