Don,

By the pictures and from what I have seem of mine. It looks like the bag the fuse or have a ballon inside to keep the carbon tight in the molds. This usually leave a shiney finish after removal. >From the pictures, it just looks like a poor bond. Even where the nut is down in the pylon, it has come loose looking again like a bad glue joint.

I think Larry Jollys fix will also take care of it with no problem.

Don, If you do not think the plane will hold up,,,Put it in a box and send it to me, I would take another :-)

We have to remember,,,,There are quite a few flying now and how many failures like this?

Mike Fox