Lee's Inn is nice, they have average to nice rooms. It's up north amongst all the restaurants.

Steve

At 05:28 PM 3/29/2006, Ed Whyte wrote:
Hey guys, I need some help on deciding where to book a room for the NAT'S.
Do any of you know anything about the LEES INN & SUITES ?
They seam to be the only place that still has a room.
The alternative would be is there anyone going to the Soaring Nat's that has
a room and is looking for someone to share ? I will need a room from the
23rd (check in) to check out on the 31st.
Thanks for any help.
Ed Whyte
WHYTE WINGS
7207 Cornerstone Drive