Please help.  I need to unsubscribe from my old e-mail address and subscribe
to my new address.  I've turned off all HTML I can find.  I've turned on
plain text only.  I put unsubscribe in the body with nothing else.  I still
can't subscribe/unsubscribe.  I'm using msn in my old email.  What am I
doing wrong?  Can someone help me?  Thanks,  Old email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
new address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]