Hi All,

My son and I like to fly sailplanes whenever we can and I'd like to purchase a high start so I don't have to drag out the winch when we want to go out for a few quick flights. What's a good high start that will work with smaller planes and also get my Mantis in the air? I don't need spectacular launches with the Mantis, just want to get high enough to look for a couple of thermals. More concerned about getting my boy's planes (he's 12) up without exploding them so he can learn how to launch.

Really like to get one that will last a while (unlike the old up starts that would fall apart after one season.)

Happy flying,

Jimmy
www.jtmodels.com