Hi Guys
I  have a ready to fly F5J Sp 400 ship complete with spare motor, gear  box,
carbon prop for sale.

It is rudder, elevator, flap and aileron, and of course motor control with
brake.

Currently has a SP 480 mounted in the nose, but have a new SP400 system
complete in the box with it.

Pulsar 2005/6.  Red transparent organic construction (carbon, kevlar,  with
open bays). Fits into a simple wooden shipping box, that would fit under  your
arm.
100".

Post me off line if you are interested.  The seller is motivated so  you
could pick it up for about half price of buying it all yourself.
READY To fly...has FM Rx even.:-)
Gordy