There is a web site at www.chez.com/aeromod/ that shows some pretty neat
planes.  Of particular interest is a sort of molded "Zagi" style flying
wing, the Passa-J.  As the site is in French and my command of the French
language is only enough to allow ordering a good meal at a French eatery,
I'd like to know more about the Passa-J and other planes described at this
site.  Does anyone import their products to the USA?  What about prices and
availability?
                            Jim Deck  [EMAIL PROTECTED]