Sounds like a lot of Fun!

I have actually done something similar with my 14 year old brother-in-law.
We went to a soccer field and played 'tag' with our Boomerangs.  It's not
easy running away from a wing in one direction while trying to steer your
wing into the opponent behind you :-)

Another fun thing we do that REALLY improves your skills in a hurry to go
grab some friends and go a slope (or a field I guess), and line up about 5
feet apart, all facing one direction.  At the count of three everyone throws
their Boomerang straight out, and then circle it back for a hand catch.
First one to catch it wins that round.  Best of ten wins the game.

After the first toss, everyone usually starts using the vertical component
and the wings arc inverted overhead and come screaming back at you.  Next
thing you know, 4 or 5 wings are diving straight at you, coming in hot!
This really improves your ability to hand catch, believe me!

However, I don't think it's wise to post these types of antics on the
official website.  I'm sure there are liablity/ingury issues that we don't
want to deal with.

I'm glad you've found a new way to have fun with the Boomerang.  Cheers,

Nathan Woods
www.boomerangwings.com