APRIL 29 - 30 The Pasadena Soaring Society will be hosting the 19th annual
Soaring festival and trade show.  If you want to attend please see our web
site hosted on http://rcsoaring.com/

If you would like to participate in the trade show part of the event for
FREE (we do ask that you help with the fabulous raffle though) please let me
know before March 15 and exhibitors requesting space after that will be
subject to a $350.00 fee.  ABSOLUTELY NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING AT THE SITE
you will be required to depart and if your entered in the event you will be
booted from the contest as well!  So just get with me and you will have a
free spot where you can vend to your hearts desire...............  (sounds
harsh but some vendors set up in the past years with out notification)

Smooth Thermals,
Karlton Spindle
http://www.MultiplexRC.com