The new Fortress works after all.    Sorry FMA ! !

As Steve suggested, I had the modulation shift wrong.  I think my error was
being new to the Stylus.

I don't remember my JR allowing me to get the shift wrong... if I did the
servos didn't work, and certainly not 5 work and one fail.
When I saw 4 servos working fine (I hooked them up one at a time),
I just assumed the shift was correct and it was the receiver's fault.

I was too fast to the guns and I apologize.

However, the one I returned was faulty.  It did have sensitivity
to pressure and movement which would have been risky.   The new one
is rock solid (even with the PPM wrong). Further, I tried both pitch shifts
on the one I had yesterday because I could hardly believe I'd get a bad one.

-Paul