Another option for a small table saw is a tile saw made by "Plasplugs"
They are available for about $125.00 and are wet or dry saws.
They come with a  4" diamond blade, but you can find a lot of other blades
that will work.
They have a better motor than most small saws since they are designed for
cutting tile. The fence isn't real great, but I always end up making a
better fence for most saws anyway.

         Mark Mech
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    www.aerofoam.com