The Feather receivers are OK for slow fly electric, but for HLG and anything
that ranges out, I would stick with the Hitec 555, they are bulletproof. The
new JR 610 at 9 grams should be out next week, hopefully, and that should
fill the bill for longer range, lightweight, HLG receivers for us JR guys.  I
have never had a problem with any other Hitec receivers, or JRs either, only
with the Feather, but they tell you up front it has limited range. I do
however have a friend flying a Feather system in a Pico Jet and he specks it
out, but no one told him you can't do that.  :-)       Bill