Garrison Aerodrome is now making various semi-kits for the Terminator.
Their price list for these semi-kits are at
http://www.rc-aero.com/catalog/index.html#terminator

Their home page is at
http://www.rc-aero.com/catalog/index.html

I have not reviewed one of their semi-kits personally, so I can't vouch for
it, but would assume based on their other products that the cores would be
pretty good.

I seem to remember that someone else on the exchange has volunteered to cut
cores also, but can't locate the email.  If anyone else is interested how
about dropping me a line and I'll add some links to the Terminator site.

Regards,

Joel
Joel A. Foner
Webmaster, Charles River Radio Controllers
http://www.charlesriverrc.org/

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP DH/DSS Key Fingerprint:
838A 0167 24AD 760B 4BB2