From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 9 June 2000 5:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] N120-TA cells

There are six of these cells inside a Sanyo/GE "9-volt"
rechargable battery.  It's only $8.  The cells are connected
with tabs, so making an RX pack out of them is easy.

BTW, I reliably get only 100 mAh out of these cells
at a 125 mA discharge, not the rated 120 mAh.
They're still great cells, though.

--
- Mark Drela