I wouldn't trade the old attitude in, just realign the current one.

Simply figure that you'll finish the plane when you finish it.  If it ain't done in
time for your trip, then so be it.  It'll be ready next time.  So take your favorite
plane and enjoy the new site.

--Bill

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 23:08:54 -0700 Scobie Puchtler or Sarah Felstiner