A friend is getting out of the hobby and asked me to sell off this
package for him.  It is a great deal.  Included:

1.  Newly built Psyko III, bagged version, with about 1 hour of airtime,
not a mark on this plane, white wing tops, natural black bottoms,
includes tape on nose skeg.

2.  All radio gear in the plane, includes 8-channel FM Rx on channel 48,
1100 (or 1400 mah, I'm not sure) battery, switch, 2 Volz Wing-Maxx for
ailerons, and the 4 Airtronics 94141s that came with the Stylus on
everything else.

3.  Airtronics Stylus transmitter, plus the Sailplane card, Memory card,
extra TX battery, wall charger, and a suitcase style 2-transmitter case.

Please don't ask about parting this out, his desire is to have a really
ready to fly package.  Price for everything is $1100 plus shipping to
your location. I am in the Sacramento, CA area, so anyone within range
could pick this up and save the shipping cost.

Please e-mail me or call.  I will be out of town at the AMA Nats next
week, so don't get upset if I don't respond until July 31.

Jim Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
916-984-5123