Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:20:48 -0700 From: Scott Hewett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
" . . . knowing what a "Maverick" that Paul Naton can be . . . I'm waiting
to see who will be the first to fly AND film a glider sloping the West side
guard rail on the Golden Gate from one shore to the other.  . .  What say
there Paul, howzabout pulling this one off with one of the many truly
talented guys you know? The real Seagulls do it all the time. You'll have
to come up with a better name than Nixon did though....What about
"WindGate"???"  Scott "I get to watch" Hewett

AH!     Ha!!  We have seen the gauntlet thrown down here before, BUT this one
does have the ~RING~ of reality about it--good for another Naton best
seller--have shipped under and flown over and done the four wheel crawl
across the Golden Gate.  When you get this bridge done Paul, I have the
longest bridges in the world over here for you to try--could be the
beginning of the GREAT "WindGate" series: "WindGate" I, "WindGate" II, . . .

Paul Clark, SKY PILOT ONE, Osaka, Japan    (AMA # 53 777 1)
http://www.kcat.zaq.ne.jp/skypilot/
SKY PILOT'S HANGAR--RCHLG AFICIONADO