I am one of the first to sing praises and hesitate to give negative feedback unless it
serves a purpose. When you mention "one of
their gliders" this may not be the case with all of their gliders. I bought a
Multiplex Dart from a distributor and when I tried to
get a new fuselage I was told "they don't sell parts for that plane separately, You'll
have to buy a new kit, sorry." Perhaps it
would have been different if I had dealt with Karlton direct, I can't say. Perhaps
they have parts for some plane and not others,
again, I can't say. But neither can you make such a blanket statement about all
Multiplex planes, as my experience has proven
otherwise.
Lesson: "ask about parts availability before buying and survey a number of
distributors as well."
Dave Malone