I'm selling my copies of QFI, Silent Flight, and RC Soaring Digest magazines:

RC Soaring Digest, from Jan 1988 to present, missing Sept 1988 and Oct 1999,
150 issues total, Gordy says they are worth a million dollars but I'll take
the best offer over $50 till Oct 1, plus I'll throw in old issues of Slope
Soaring News, Nov 1988 to July 1990. Buyer pays shipping (US only) or I can
deliver to the Visalia contest.

QFI (Quiet Flight International) complete set from #1 (June 1994) to latest
issue #46. No missing issues, best offer over $50 till Oct 1. Buyer pays
shipping (US only) or I can deliver to the Visalia contest.

Silent Flight complete set minus the first issue and the May/June 99 issue,
52 issues total. Silent Flight quit publishing with the July/Aug 2000 issue.
Best offer over $50 till Oct 1. Buyer pays shipping (US only) or I can
deliver to the Visalia contest.

Thanks!
Stan Sadorf
[EMAIL PROTECTED]