I will have a Vision from Airtronics 8 Sailplane memory Radio for sale at
the so cal sc2 its in very good shape just needs a new toggle switch they do
break off sometimes has a nice rubber duck also price is 300.00 Firm....
these are one of the best Thermal Duration Radios ever built I think its on
ch 20..
also can ship it out of state for 10.00 more.... thanks for looking
Mike Morjoseph Team SWSA/HSS....be there SC-2
Hope it don't rain...