From: Keith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chuck Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; RCSE
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 3:49 AM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] All that B52 jazz ...

I've managed to glide a Challenger corporate jet(with the
engines at flight idle) 197 miles, from a starting altitude
of 39,000' and a speed that was around 230 kts. for most of
the time.  From the same altitude, if I maintain 300 kts., I
can make about 125 miles.

Keith M
Hawaii

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send
"subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]