On Fri, 03 Nov 2000, you wrote:

> With all due respect, I must disagree here. A light bulb is a dark
> sucker; when you turn one on, it sucks all the dark out of the room.
> :)

You're right. It was around 4 in the morning when I sent that, and "off" should
have read "on". Proves that you are one of those who read engineering specs,
though. "Military Specification, MILSPEC-MILTDD. (Make It Like The Damn
Drawing)".

And I think that the Aussies and we here in the U.S.A. are just swapping
water. Flows from us to them, them to us.......so there ain't no such thing as
gravity either. It's a scientific and educational conspiracy!

Later - Larry