In a message dated 12/2/00 5:39:30 PM Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< Someone, I forget who, makes a product called the "Radio Glove", which is
 exactly what Tord describes. I bought one in that previous life where I flew
 when it was cold. It worked fairly well, except that it was a PINTA to get
 you hand into it when you were ready to fly. (for gliders, uyu would
 definately need to have someone else launch).I set mine up with a couple of
 the old style Ronson fueled handwarmers.

 Matt >>

Hi Matt,
I got one from  <A HREF="http://members.xoom.com/JTProuty/">JT Models - Radio
Mitts, Airtronics, Wing bags</A>  and it's great on the slope.  It is
difficult to launch though.  You gotta hope you get your hand inside the bag
and on the sticks before the plane eats dirt.  It helps to leave the velcro
closure open until you after you launch.  Also helps to be flying a foamie.

Good luck,
Lenny Keer
RMSA, Colorado