IF have one for Keith, post directly to him, not me.  Gordy

From: Keith Gordon John Newman
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 7:23 PM
Hi, Can you help................     ;-(
Hi, I hope you can help me with this small problem. It’s my Dad’s birthday
coming up soon in April and this is what I am my sisters want to get him:
Nearly 15-20 years ago a company called “Grupner” made the glider the
“Cirrus”. My father had one and apparently it won numerous award this
particular glider, but over the years it has become damaged and finally
died a terrible death!. I am trying to get hold of one for him, be it new
or second hand. I would obviously then need to purchase appropriate radio
equipment, which isn’t the problem, locating the “Cirrus” is. Can you
help? Do you know anywhere that I may be able to look and find one for him
as it would really be nice for him to have as a birthday this year, what
with one thing and another.
If I cannot get this “Cirrus” is there any other models that you would
recommend that would be similar and please my dad as much as the “Cirrus”
did?.
Yours thankfully,
Keith Newman
Tel: 07989 439 403          Chesterfield, Derbyshire. UK