I am 19-year-old student trying to get into F3J TD
contest soaring.  I am looking for someone that is
willing to give away or sell inexpensively an old
sailplane to start training for competition. I am in
the San Diego area and am also willing to trade a
glider ride in a full-scale sailplanes, or flight
instruction to acquire a F3J.  I taught Sensei John
Roe to fly full-scale, so he is helping me get started
in F3J’s. Please reply to Garret Willat, at [EMAIL PROTECTED]