From: Pat McCleave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 10:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; RCSE
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Whos Going?-Midwest Slope Challenge

Kris,

I am going and will be there from Wednesday through Sunday.  I will be
loaded for bear bringing, my Fun-1, Foamie Warbird, Image, Escape and my new
Ellipse 4.  If I get it in time I will also have one of Mike Bailey's new
Raptor II flying wing DS/combat planes going as well.  This will be the
first year I have gone that I did not take a HLG but I am sure I will still
get lots of flying in anyway.  This is definitely THE place to be the
weekend after Mothers Day.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS