At 10:27 PM 11/13/2001, Ray Ayestaran wrote:
>it is much heavier and
>the battery drains at a much faster rate with the big graphics.

The 10x is heavier then the 8103, no doubt about it.  But I found I had to
replace the stock battery 600 battery in my 8103 because of it's quick burn
rate, the stock 1100 that comes with the 10x easily lasts a long day of
contesting without a recharge.

The 10x also has a battery that can be removed and charged separately from
the tx due to the built in jack.

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of the Chicago SOAR club,  AMA 592537    LSF 7560 Level III
ICQ 6997780    R/C Soaring Page at www.jimbacus.net