Hi there,
      I was going to put my balsa skins on my foam core's. I went to the
hobby store to get some oderless one hour epoxy. I was talking with several
guys about this. They told me that I should use 3m super 77 spray,instead of
epoxy. Is this a good choice or not. Does the 3m super 77 work as well as
oderless epoxy??? Does it hold up well against time,and temperture change??
Please advise. You guys on this list,are my only real connection with reality
for questions like this.People in hobby stores are really two sided when it
comes to facts.
                                                      Thanks for any advice,
                                                                    Jason
Micallef