Line drag and the break may contribute to excess current.  We try to get
the retriever running just as soon as the model releases so we can get as
much of the line in while it is still in the air.  Once it hits the
ground, it really slows down.

.........bc    ([EMAIL PROTECTED]

       http://www.widomaker.com/~conk
Williamsburg, VA 23185