Hello All,

Just a quick reminder, there's a Seattle Area Soaring Society HLG contest
this Saturday (August 10th) at 60-Acres in Redmond, WA.  The fun starts at
9am, bring your lunch and a $5 bill!

The Pacific NW HLG Regional is coming up, September 14&15th.  This two-day
contest will attract HLG fliers from across the country, to enjoy two days
of head-to-head competition.  We're planning for 10 rounds of flying with a
three round fly-off on Sunday.  We will be providing lunch both days, a
t-shirt, prizes through 5th place, and lots of great door prizes!  We'd like
to have everyone registered ($30 each) by August 31st.  Please see the
PNWHLGR and SASS websites for details:
http://www.reddata.com/sass/contests/Contest_Notices/PNWHLGR/pacific_nw_hlg_
regional.htm

If you have any questions, feel free to email me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Thermals,

RED
--
Adam Weston