Airtronix is same shift as JR, but is this an old Airtronix rec or a
newer "Z" type.  If it is the old one, be careful with the servos, as the
wiring is not campatible with JR/Futaba/Hitec.  If the connextors are same
as Hitec, it should be "Z" type and pos is in the center of the three pin
plug.  If the plugs are thicker with ridges or grooves on one side of the
plug, they are probably the older style and the Neg is in the center.

.........bc    ([EMAIL PROTECTED]

       http://www.widomaker.com/~conk
Williamsburg, VA 23185