Because you have flaps I think many foils would work *almost* sufficiently.
Although, I've got big ailerons and flaps on a gas plane and even CROW won't
slow the plane enough to accomplish quite what you're looking for.

Generally speaking, I like the S3016 foil. Good all around performance and
responds well to camber/reflex changes. However, while it would make a good
wing, it's probably not draggy enough for you.

I'd be very tempted to take the coordinates to this foil and scale them up
to ~13% thickness. Heck, I might even try 15%. Whatever you choose, please
keep us informed.

Bill Swingle
Janesville, CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

p.s. For fun, I like to descend in a Spin. And while not as pretty, a failed
spin descends even faster. For me; if it isn't fun, it turns into work.