Had to pass this on, it was such a  hoot.  Went with my sons to see the
Snowbirds get rained out at Air Rendezvous 'o2 today, and saw a hysterical
display in the static row of otherwise plebeian Cessnas, Ercoupes, etc.   It
was placarded as a  "homebuilt stealth plane".  The guy had spray-painted a
black dull-sized shadow outline of a plane on the grass, mounted three small
tires with hidden spikes so they sat on the grass in tri-gear pattern without
any obvious struts to attach to. Then, he had three tie-downs with the ropes
hardened with internal wires or something, not unlike those old "invisible
dog on a visible leash" gags you used to see on the street. Then hazard tape
corralling the whole thing. The overall effect had me laughing so hard, I
almost dropped my camera;-)