Thanks for the kind words, Marc.  This happened as a result of a search
for a new flying site for LOFT.  The Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation is
always looking for recreational programs to offer the community and they
have a 150 acre farm inside the city limits that will never be developed
into ball diamonds or those dreaded soccer fields. We deliberately took a
slow approach, building a good relationship before asking for a permanent
flying site there.  It worked!  Next season that's where we will be. I
can't  wait till the people in our region see it.  Being squeezed out of
our old site by building projects could have shut down our club, but with
this excellent new site I would have to say that LOFT is having a great
year.  Thanks for everyone's support.  We are looking forward to Fall
Round-up in Muncie ( a LOFT event).
Mike Remus
On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:15:59 -0400 "Marc gellart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> The LOFT soaring club of Ft. Wayne, Indiana made the front page of
> the News
> Sentinel for the youth activity they held at a county park this past
> weekend
> as part of the 100th anniversary of flight.  It included pics and a
> fairly
> accurate story on the activety.  Check out
> www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssentinel/6101132/htm and see what we all
> should be
> working for in our community activities.
>
> Marc Gellart
>

> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send
> "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and
> unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME
> turned off.

Mike Remus
V.P. LOFT Glider Club
Fort Wayne IN