Greetings!

A question about aileron differential. I presume the 3030 and the 4000 are the same, my measurements are with the 3030.

I set up LA=(servo)1, RA=2, LF=3, RF=4, according to the little sketch in the Profi 3030 manual. I set the aileron movement to be exactly the same, say 1 cm up and own. I then activate aileron differential. At 0 differential, both up and down are the same. At 100% there should be only up and no down as in maximum differential. I've never seen this. At maximum or 100% differential with 1 cm up, I will normally get about 0.4 cm down. I never remotely approach zero downward movement.

Is that % differential scale arbitrary or at 100% differential should I indeed see no downward movement of the aileron. If the latter what, might I be doing wrong or different to see what I do?

Thanks,

Bill
--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Bill Johns
Pullman, WA
USA